Saturday 24 January 2015

Dear readers: Can I have paternity test done before I give birth?

 
From a female reader...serious issue
As I write this mail, my heart is so troubled. I am a young lady of 27yrs and I'm in a serious relationship too. I was with my fiance throughout the ovulation of my last period and we made love all through but I met with another man (side boyfriend) a day after my ovulation without condom ( he didn't release in me).
Fast forward to the next month, I discovered that I am pregnant. My fiancée  insisted I keep the pregnancy cos we were already planning to get married. Continue...
However, I can't go a day without thinking about the paternity of my baby and I am due in the next one month. I'm not really sure who the father is.
LIBers pls can I have a paternity test done before I put to bed or how else can I confirm the real father of my baby before I put to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment